April 1, 2023
This script helps you create a well-organized folder structure for your Flutter projects. By running it from the
directory, it generates a consistent and logical layout for each feature in your app.
- Improved Organization: The script automatically creates a clean and consistent folder structure, making your codebase easier to navigate and maintain.
- Team Collaboration: A standardized layout ensures all team members follow the same conventions, promoting seamless collaboration.
- Faster Onboarding: New developers can quickly understand the project layout, which speeds up development and reduces confusion.
- Time Saving: The script handles folder creation for you, so you can focus on writing code.
abstracts: Base classes or interfaces.
adapters: Classes responsible for adapting data between different formats or systems.
analytics: Classes and configurations related to analytics and tracking.
api: API-related classes, like clients, endpoints, and configurations.
constants: Constants used throughout the feature.
converters: Classes that convert data between different formats, like JSON to models.
dtos: Data Transfer Objects for passing data between layers.
enums: Enumerations specific to the feature.
exceptions: Custom exceptions related to the feature.
extensions: Extension methods for existing classes.
forms: Classes and configurations related to forms and form validation.
models: Data models representing the feature's domain entities.
requests: Classes representing API requests.
responses: Classes representing API responses.
services: Services responsible for handling feature-specific logic.
strings: Localized strings for the feature.
typedefs: Type definitions specific to the feature.
util: Utility classes and helper functions for the feature.
views: Feature-specific views and screens.
widgets: Custom widgets related to the feature.
- Copy the script into your
- Open a terminal and navigate to the
- Run the script.
- Enter the name of the feature when prompted.
- The script will generate the folder structure for the feature in the